What I Wore Wednesday Week 21.

I am back for another week of WIWW and as always I am linking up with all the ladies all over the world via The Pleated Poppy.  Why not pop over and see what we have all being wearing this week.


Taking Poppy for her night time stroll, I have no make up on (shock!) and am rather hot and sweaty but this is what I look like at this time of year, and I am sure (hope) I am not the only one.

Wearing this years version of the loose linen dress (I brought two in the sales).
Dress - Zara
Sandals - Primark


A blessedly cool and overcast day, much to my sisters up set who was hoping for the beach.  Poppy got another evening stroll and I tried to do the "holding up the building" shot, not very successfully.

Shirt - Day A Day
Linen combats - Zara sale
Sandals - Mini Boden


Now I do normally wear this with a belt to give me some shape, but it was too warm so I went for loose and breezy.  Also showing off my new shoes and bag, I am thinking ahead to autumn with these new buys.

Dress - Sfera
Shoes - Zara new season
Leather Bag - Local made market 25€ a bargain I think.


A close up of my pretty new shoes, my sister told me I had to have some colour in my life and that flat shoes need toe cleavage to stop them being frumpy.  Check and check.  I think they are going to look great popping out of dark blue jeans, when I can wear them again


So happy I found this stall at out local evening craft market, they have so many great leather pieces.


I thought I had found a t-shirt style that suited me at long last, but seeing the pictures I am not sure now.  What do you think?

T-Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Made by me and seen here.
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - EmersonMade

Well that's it from me for now, I have managed to get a few last minute bargins in the sales and after a bit of hemming (the price for being small), I will share them with you all, so until next time friends......



Try and stay cool.......  ax


If anyone know the origins of this photo please let me know, it is on my pinterest but has no back link.  I would love to credit the owner.  ax