HottHe of the Week...Paige

Meet Paige, NYC HottHe, who works at Free People. He might have to start going in there just to check out Paige. Definitely has that Free People style and look to her, and He likes it. Check out more of her style below, Paige is He Approved.


How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as a little girl, dirty from climbing trees, mixed with a 70s & 90s cross-breed. I love prairie dresses, knotted hair and knee socks... Ripped cropped tee shirts, high-waisted shorts and vintage hats & bags.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item today would be my thrifted high-waisted Levi cut-offs.

Who are your favorite designers? I don't really have any favorite designers... I am more-so fascinated by street fashion... seeing how far people will take it... seeing how they represent themselves as they are walking down the street.


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.