HottHe of the Week...Naz

Another Cali girl, damn they do it right out there. Beautiful beaches, great weather, girls better be looking good. There are a ton of recently pictures on Naz's blog that He wish He had added into the collage, like some real good ones. Hell of a collection of shoes too, and big cuffs might be one of the most underrated items right now. Naz keep up the good work you are a Fashion by He west coast HottHe.




How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as ever-changing. Daily in fact. One day I'll choose to wear feathers and a bohemian dress and later that same day I'll change into leather shorts and a sequined top. It would impossible to place myself in one category, I love fashion too much.

Favorite item you own? Hm that's pretty difficult. The most reoccuring piece in all of my pictures is my puppy... she loves to be photographed. Clothingwise? Probably a pair of high heels, everything looks better with heels, especially your confidence.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designers are Christian Louboutin, Monolo Blahnik, for their amazing shoes, Monolo came up with the Arunium far before Lady Gaga's fame. I also give Jeffrey Campbell major credit for making such interesting and unique shoes at such an affordable price. Of course I can't forget my close friends Hennes and Mauritz. :)

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.