HottHe of the Week...Aleksandra

Still surprises He that He can find new, amazing blogs that feature some of the best HottHe's in the land. Meet Aleksandra, aka the Style Junkie, and probably the most colorful of all the HottHes featured to date. Great style, great colors and this weeks HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style? It's colorful and various. It can be said that my style is based on matching colors in the right way and it's a mix of many different styles such as boho, pin-up, vintage, punk, hippie and sometimes a bit of sexy style. The most important thing for me is looking good in newest trends, not like a fashion victim. Wearing something trendy doesn't mean looking good.


Favorite item you own? Oh, there's a lot of them. But well, there are 3 items I love the most this season - leopard sunglasses, Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Wood shoes and my pink Zara skinny pants, bought in Paris.

Who are your favorite designers? Well to be honest I rather don't wear clothes from designers cause I can't afford them for now, however they are always my big inspiration. I love many designers but especially Jeremy Scott, Dean and Dan Caten from disquared2, Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon from wildfox couture, Jeffrey Campbell and Christian Louboutin as shoe masters. I often wear things from New Look, H&M, Zara, Primark and Romwe. Of course I'm also buying in vintage shops, sometimes I even prefer them to mass brands.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.