HottHe of the Week...Margaret

Yes, finally another NYC HottHe. NYC should be racking up the HottHe's but submissions have been lacking for the big city. A southern girl turned NYCer, Margaret is a "higher the heel, hotter the girl." perfect example. High heels, Jeffrey Campbell, saw some wide legged jeans in the mix. Margaret is doing everything right, and for that He has given her Approval and made her this weeks HottHe of the Week.
 



How would you describe your style? I guess I would call my style eclectic.  I love top designers, vintage no name clothing, pieces I "borrowed" from my mom's closet and good old H&M.  I like anything from the 50's classy pleated skirt to the pin up girl look, the bohemian chic to the trendy Bloomy's clothing.

Favorite item you own? I probably don't have one favorite item, but a collection of favorite things.  I've always been a fan of jewelry and shoes.  I own several pairs of Reiss and United Nude shoes.  I also really love extravagant, chunky and vintage jewelry.  Vintage clip-ons are a must for me right now.

Who are your favorite designers? I am very excited about designers like Alexander Wang, United Nude, Reiss, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Pour la Victoire, Kenneth Jay Lane and Ralph Lauren.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.