HottHe of the Week...Kaitlynn

Has to be a reason everyone is taking about girls from Cali and He might have found two of the answers this week with the HottHes of the Week. Meet Kaitlynn, from San Deigo, one of He's favorite places on Earth. With girls like Kaitlynn walking around, it just makes it that much better. Kaitlynn is He Approved and this weeks HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I honestly can say I am a mix of a bunch of different styles. I love being different and unique from everyone else and dressing in what I love. I tend to fall in love with a certain piece and it somehow finds it's way perfectly together in an outfit. But I would definitely say I am a twist of being boho/hippie, edgy, and modern!

Favorite item you own? Oh this is tough, I love all my clothes! But I would have to say my Jeffrey Campbell Litas never seem to fail me...only that one time I took a little fall down a few stairs wearing them at a party...woops. :P

Who are your favorite designers? The high-end designers that I love are Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, and Prada. I say I have at least one thing each from these designers.