Shoe of the Week...Alexander McQueen


Another post Fashion by He is taking off. But don't worry He is leaving the Shoe of the Week in the trustworthy hands of HottHe Lauren from Diary of a Fashion Addict. Always easy to hand over the blog to someone else when they have been a HottHe before, ya know she's got style.

Hey ArmHe- Lauren from Diary of a Fashion Addict here filling in for He. Do you love these boots?! I almost keeled over when I first saw these bad boys on Net-a-Porter.com. They’re so pretty it hurts to look at them.

When He asked me to take over the “Shoe of the Week” I knew these Alexander McQueen boots where the right pair for the job. Red & fuchsia, two of Fall’s biggest colors in all their 5 inch buttery suede glory, for the bargain price of $1,075. 

So how would I wear these you ask??? Monochromatic all the way. Fuchsia or red head-to-toe, and don’t forget to throw in some texture like chiffon or leather for good measure. My second thought- pair with anything leopard. Go big or go home. 
Enjoy xo
-Lauren

P.S. Any girl that says "go big or go home" in reference to heels can take over the Shoe of the Week anytime.