HottHe of the Week...Michèle

Michèle from Switzerland, pretty sure our first HottHe of the Week from that part of the world, and glad to have her on board. Anyone who starts a blog called "Beware of My Heels," is going to grab He's attention faster then you can say HottHe. Even better she isn't one of those girls with the blog about heels then has all these pictures in flats, nope, couldn't find a single one. It's Go Big or Go Home with Michele and obviously that paired with everything else got her the title of HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? For me it's always difficult to describe my style, it changes so much I like to try out a lot of things. Sometimes elegant, sometimes girlie, sometimes casual, sometimes rock..  So I can't say what's my style.

Favorite item you own? Favourite item? Oh my good, you absolutely stump me. I own 100 pairs of shoes and I love them all! I guess the newest pair is always the favourite. hahaha =D But I always love blazers, blazers can be worn with so many things. You can wear them with dresses, jeans and simple tee, and so on..

Who are your favorite designers? I don't really got this thing with designers, I think you could go to a H&M and ZARA and find as amazing garments as in a designer store. You don't have to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for one shirt or one dress. Sometimes I think people who do that are kind of stupid. There are people in africa and other places of the world who have nothing to eat. They fight for their live and would be happy if they would have something to eat or clear water. We buy clothes for so much money and at the same time, there are people dying of starvation. That's just not fair. It's okey to own some designer stuff, but people who only wear this and nothing other are just poor in my eyes. But to your questions, I like a lot of Isabel Marant designs and I love Christian Louboutin shoe designs. :)

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.