HottHe of the Week...Karina

Here we go, Karina, He's Blonde HottHe of the Week, gotta have one a week right? Those tights above are still some of the hottest sexiest tights ever made, no question. Karina has a little mix of everything going on, and that's what earned her the HottHe of the Week title.





How would you describe your style? It's a good question. I just wear whatever I like while incorporating the newest trends. Often I think of something first and then turns out it's in right now. I like to think outside the box, but I try not to go over the top. And over all I just wear things that make me feel comfortable and represent my personality.

Favorite item you own? My leather jacket, faux fur jacket from KLING and MAC OLIVER button down that has a print of little senseis sitting down and under every one of them it says:"Sometimes I sits and thinks!!! And sometimes I just sits." I'm always very picky when I buy clothes so I like most of my wardrobe.

Who are your favorite designers? Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Tom Ford. Coco is a classic that I like to inspire from, and Jeffrey Campbell is a shoe genius.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.