HottHe of the Week...Constance

Meet Constance, tons of thigh highs, tons of textured tights, lots of heels and awesome all around style. Oh and she is this weeks HottHe of the Week. Gonna keep it short and simple and let the pictures speak for themselves, Constance is He Approved.


 How would you describe your style?  I would say my style is a mixture of bohemian grunge with a bit of vintage thrown in!

Favorite Designers? Favourite designers are rick owens, vivienne westwood, alexander wang. Brands i love are Free People and Topshop.


Favorite item you own? Favourite items I own: my beautiful pair of vivienne westwood pirate boots, Rick Owens tank top and my vintage trilbys which i cant live without...but there are so many items in my wardrobe i treasure them all equally!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.