HottHe of the Week...Ange

Ange is legit all over the place, college student, artist, jewelry designer, fashion designer, blogger and now HottHe of the Week. Tons of cool styled pictures, artsy pictures and a lot of awesome fashion. Check out more of Ange on her blog, it to is He Approved.




How would you describe your style? At times I feel like my style can be sort of confusing. It's sort of like a mood ring. One day I'll want to rock the edgy alternative look but then other days I have these random times where I feel the need to be entirely girly. Overall when I was younger I grew up with the punks, the goths, and the loners. The people mainstream deemed as weirdos. So I'll always be a rocker tomboy at heart even if it doesn't always show through my clothes. But I like to think of my style as a modern take on and alternative look. I like to dress easy, comfortable, and I love customizing things.

Favorite item you own? This is a tough one. I would have to say my anniversary necklace from Tiffanys. Me and my partner have been together five years this year so it was a very special sentimental piece for me. It's not the most elaborate or glamorous. Just a white gold key with a flower design and a diamond. Every time I wear it I always feel more optimistic.

Who are your favorite designers? I would have to say proenza schouler, alexander wang, jeremy scott because he has an eclectic take on style, and rick owens.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.