HottHe of the Week...Shareen

 Brains and beauty, what more does a guy need. Meet Shareen, who not only looks amazing, but sells the clothing shes wears in her own vintage store. Shareen has pretty amazing style, everyone can definitely learn a thing or two, or take a thing of two away from her. He would classify her under that classy sexy category, she knows you don't have to show it all to make an impression. Shareen is absolutely He Approved.


How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as being minimalistic with a vintage flare - I love wearing simply vintage mini dresses or a classic vintage blouse with black denim.

Favorite item you own? Favorite item I own is a black vintage 1950's frock - it has an amazing tulle-lined skirt and an African printed hemline. I got it for my birthday this year.

Who are your favorite designers? I'm a fan of Miu Miu's fun prints and silhouettes. I also love vintage Chanel pieces (if only I could afford them!).

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.