HottHe of the Week...Julia


College student, fashion blogger, dance team member and now HottHe of the Week.Girls who dance always have good bodies, but He has no idea where Julia finds time to also run a fashion blog. Sh*t takes work, He was definitely not running a fashion blog in college. He will also tell you, that He definitely does not remember girls dressing this well in college. College fashion is a little bit different then real world fashion, Julia must be a little ahead of the game. And obviously very above in since she's always rocking huge He Approved heels. It all looks good from where FbyHe is sitting, another day another awesome HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I would describe my personal style as feminine, classic, and girly with a preppy touch. I love mixing flow-y pieces with more structured skirts and trousers.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item I own would definitely have to be my vintage Chanel bag that my Grandma gave me. It is so classic and chic and goes with everything and anything.

Who are your favorite designers?
My favorite designers are 3.1 Phillip Lim, Marni, Miu Miu, Chanel, Celine, Elizabeth and James, and Marc Jacobs. But my favorite places to shop are J. Crew, H&M, Zara, Planet Blue, Forever 21, and vintage/thrift shops.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.