Back From Etnies

This photo's not so focused, and I didn't take any others, since I couldn't get a good vantage point. I'm standing up on the planter as it is.

Photobucket

I'm going to look into getting my own skateboard this week. I need to see how the summer funds are holding out. I'm not paid until September 1st, a couple of weeks after the semester begins (and we're taking the boys to Las Vegas for LOVE next weekend). So it's either a new board this week or hold off a bit, although I'm getting the bug to go skating again. Being with my young son all the time is getting me fired up. I've been enjoying seeing the thrills of skateboarding through the experience of my boy. It's an old saying but it occurred to me today it's true, when my son came up to where I was sitting, after a couple hours of skating, and said, "I want to come back tomorrow!" I told him sure, and I thought what am I waiting for on my own skating? You're only young once!



RELATED: Check the Etnies Skatepark homepage. There's going to be a grand opening for the expansion on August 20th.