HottHe of the Week...Veronica

Meet Veronica from Romania, but realized the USA was the place to be. Veronica keeps it simple, and classy but still looks more then He Approved in every outfit. Probably also the only girl He has come across to manage to make rain boots look so good. Veronica you are He Approved and an official HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I have a lot of fun mixing and combing playful colors with something more structured and clean line. I do not have a particular style, I just like to keep it simple, with a touch of color (less is modern)  and of course depends on my mood too, sometimes I like to be more girly sometimes I like effortless chic. Because of that I name my blog: BITTERSWEET COLOURS, I like the chemistry between different things, style and colors...

Favorite item you own?
  My favorite item now is a polka dots vintage shirt, I love shirts in general and I love vintage, is my favorite item from my closet and very versatile.

Who are your favorite designers?
  I am very inspired by street style right now and blogger from around the world, you can find here the most creative and fresh inspiration. I do LIKE  big designers names like Jil Sander and what I love is the spectacular minimalism, contrasting silhouettes and color palette, Stella McCartney for her easy chic style and on the other side, Isabel Marant  for spontaneous  girly style .

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.