HottHe of the Week...Erica

Erica, has some great legs. Not sure if shes actually a model, but she's definitely modeling in a lot of her pictures. Makes He's life easier when picking a model HottHe, pictures are all lined up and ready to go. He definitely will be checking back in with Erica to see more of her style and her hotness. Erica is He Approved.


How would you describe your style? Chaotic - and by that I mean, I'm all over the place, lol. Sometimes I'm into fur, other days I'm into florals and frills and then back to leather and studs. I never can decide on one particular style - which is good in this industry, due to its fast-paced and ever-changing movement.

Favorite item you own? Hmm.. that's a tough one. If you had asked my back in March I would say my vintage white fox fur coat or my Mulberry Alexa bag. But right now it's probably my IRO sequined leggings - just got 'em on sale, haven't even worn them yet!


Who are your favorite designers? Right now I would have to say Rebecca Minkoff, Tibi, Daryl K, Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang, Phillip Lim and Isabel Marant.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.