HottHe of the Week...Aurora

My name is Aurora but people call me Rori or Mowgli (crazy child). Well sign He up for that. How can we not have a HottHE nicknamed Crazy Child? Part time model, full time HottHe. Pictures speak for themselves this week. Aurora is He Approved.


How would you describe your style: My style changes from time to time and I love playing around with different looks. I have never been a girlie girl but I still have an underlying feminine side. I can be bohemian one day, and then the next day be kicking it out in my high top all stars. I am very versatile and can have a totally different style from day to day.
 
Favorite item you own? My favorite item at the moment has to be a tie between two gorgeous items I just recently bought in Greece. My electric blue slouchy blazer and my tan and gold platforms, they are super chunky and remind me of a Godess - I haven’t even worn them out yet but can’t wait to!

Who are your favorite designers? That’s a very tough question to answer, I have so many that inspire me. I have to be loyal to my first ever loved designer, Marc Jacobs, from when I used to watch FTV with my sister at an early age. But I also love Alexander Wang, Versace Dolce and Gabbana.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.