HottHe of the Week...Alicia

Meet Alicia, this weeks first HottHe. She mixes and matches it all, jewelry, heels, styles, textures, but manages to bring it all together. He found her somewhere out in the fashion blogging world and brought her here for you. See more of Alicia on her blog.


How would you describe your style? I like experimenting with different styles. But I must say that I love
wearing masculine clothing items. Such as blazers, oversized blouses or boyfriend jeans. At the same time I can’t live without heels, I practically live in them.

Favorite item you own? My green parka from Mango, can’t stop wearing it! It just seems to go with almost everything I own.

Who are your favorite designers? My all time favorite is the Belgian Diane von Fürstenberg! Besides her I really love Ann Demeulemeester, Jimmy Choo, Max Azria & Vera Wang.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.