HottHe of the Week...April

If He has said it once, He has said it 100x, HottHe's  travel in packs. April is no different. Good friends with our past HottHe Sarah, these two probably turn heads wherever they go. April is without doubt top ranking official in the #NoBraRevolution, and more then not rocks the He favorite sideboob, also known as the new cleavage. There is little question that April is a HottHe.



How would you describe your style? I don’t know if I have a “style” per se, whatever I wear really depends on my mood and the occasion. Since I just got back from a summer in NYC, I’m currently into more of a minimalist look with lots of black paired with simple yet sexy pieces. But as a rule, I usually keep it simple with feminine and flattering lines. I try to be classy and sophisticated while having a bit of edge and character at the same time. If I don’t feel amazing in it, I won’t put it on. People can always tell! And high heels are a must. The taller, the better. They really are a girl’s best friend. 

Favorite item you own? I go through phases and right now I’m really obsessed with my huge Invicta watch. It’s the perfect statement piece. It’s a brown men’s leather watch with a gigantic gold face that’s probably an inch wider than my forearm but I absolutely love it.

Who are your favorite designers? I may be a little biased but Donatella Versace of course. Everything she designs exudes glamor and femininity. I love that her clothing is sexy yet sophisticated and never blends in. I also love up and coming designers like Donna Mizani and David Lerner, both of which have simple yet flattering pieces and are masters of the cut-out trend I love so much. I also really like the line MINK PINK which has more of a playful, vintage-y and vibe and is always so much fun to wear.


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.