HottHe of the Week...Stassia

Stassia from the Ukraine. Not sure that FbyHe has a big Ukrainian following, but this should help spread the word. Stassia is clothing designer and owns her own store, He always thinks if you are going to design clothing, you should look good in them. A lead by example sorta thing. Stassia is this weeks HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style? I don't have same style because I love and keep changing. There are some things that make me feel feminine: high heels and soft waves in my hair and no matter which style I'll choose today. I prefer relaxed oversize day look: jeans, shirt, small shoulder bag (where I always have a red YSL lipstick) and of course high heels... And depends on my mood I'll choose accessorize.  Of course in the evening there is often an occasion to wear brighter and sexier, and I try not to miss such cases. I would like to have more reason to get dressed in the spirit of Anna Dello Russo

Favorite item you own?
I am a huge fan of shoes! In the sea of shoes in my closet I every time found a "new" pairs!

Who are your favorite designers? Red carpet dresses - Oscar de la Renta. Weddings - Rami Al Ali

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.