HottHe of the Week...Camilla

Meet our NYC HottHe of the Week, Camilla. He has not yet run into her in the streets, but can't say that He doesn't want to. Even though she hails from Italy, she seems to be fitting in quite well. He might have to go and track down Camilla and get her in front of the He lens. Lots of legs, heels and jewelry, and good enough to catch He's attention for this weeks stamp of He Approval.
 


How would you describe your style? I would say my style is very "romantic" but maybe the most proper term is bon-ton. I always remember to wear accessories as I consider them an essential part of a look. No outfit is complete without them! Plus they are so much fun! :)

Favorite item you own? My favorite piece that I own are my "Something Blue" Manolo Blahnik Pumps! They mean the world to me as they are a present from my boyfriend...and the color is just amazing!

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designer is Anna Molinari from the Blumarine brand. I love the mix and match of flowers, diamonds and all those girlish little things that make every piece look so unique and fabulous! Stella McCartney and Moschino are also in my top 3! Such original designs and so many splendid masterpieces that make me wish I had an unlimited credit card!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.