HottHe of the Week...Crystal

Love every single thing about Crystal. Everything. Okay not everything, she is from Canada after all. (sorry to the canadian fans.) Awesome style, confidence, and a risk taker. Might be one of the boldest HottHe's we have featured in a while. Also very cool that she is a designer as well, so much of the stuff she wears on her blog, is for sale in her store.  Pretty sure Crystal isn't going anywhere, and that after being featured as the HottHe of the Week, big things coming. Check out more of Crystal here.

How would you describe your style? Streetwalker meets Mary Kate. Fun fact: I secretly hate fall clothing; I try and wear summer things as long as possible. When it's absolutely too cold I just throw a fur coat over it and call it winter wear.

Favorite item you own? Right now it's a tie between some steve madden glitter platform shoes and a silver frog ring designed by my dad. I love big clunky shoes & jewelry.

Who are your favorite designers? If i could have a closet full of isabel marant, wang, UNIF, & di$count I'd be happy. Also a jewelry box full of pamela love. I guess some of those are more brands than designers but brands are a bit more accessible for me right now.


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.