HottHe of the Week...Kara

Nothing wrong with a darker HottHe, and by darker He simply means not your typical Florida blogger. Meet HottHe Kara, the second HottHe today that has Lita's. Still just a student and a young fashionista, He is pretty sure she is making big waves in school. Hell no way He would get anything done with Kara walking around. Kara is also a photographer which He thinks helps makes the pictures even cooler, adds another element to a regular outfit post.


How would you describe your style? I have always had a very different sense of fashion, I love anything leather or rock-n-roll/punk inspired, but am also drawn to lace or vintage. I always turn to Alison Mosshart from the Kills and Zooey Deschanel for inspirations along with Lookbook.nu, which has also introduced me to new designers. If you saw my old apartment and decor you might think you were walking into my grandmothers house with my old birdcages, clocks, and owls.

Favorite item you own? I have to say my favorite item in my closet right now is a leather jacket I purchased a few years ago from a Victoria Secret catalog, you can pair it with jeans and a rock teeshirt or even with a flower or lace dress. I also just purchased a vintage 70's flower mini dress that I am in lust with. Sometimes I splurge though on shoes, like with my new sparkly pink Jeffrey Campbell's.

Who are your favorite designers? Currently I frequent Wildfox.com, Urban Outfitters, Dolce Gabbana, h&m, Ray Bans, thrift stores like Jezabels in Fort Lauderdale, and Modcloth.com. I am really into vintage and you will most likely find a vintage piece of clothing in each of my outfits. I love going through thrift stores and finding something I know no one else will own, especially because I live on a student budget. In my blog at A Vintage Junkie on Tumblr you can find my latest vintage finds and how I pair them into outfits.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.