HottHe of the Week...Izzy David

Hey Izzy, You so fine, you blow He's mind. Hey Izzy. This blogger and model is all sorts of good. Best part about featuring Models as HottHe's they understand that its high heels or go home. Well that and shes comfortable being half naked in heels, of course Izzy does it in style, and looks almost equally as good in clothes. Izzy is a HottHe, and can model for He anytime.




How would you describe your style?
I'm an actress and model living in Soho and very influenced by the downtown fashion scene in New York City-- from the vintage shops to the independent designers. I also am starting a yoga teaching course, and I love to incorporate something earthy and laidback into my style-- feathers, lotsa bracelets, rings and necklaces or unique vintage pieces. But I'm French, so I also love red lipstick and slightly fancier clothes like trenches on occasion!

Favorite item you own? this summer it's a pair of white wedges from Coach. I picked them up on consignment brand-new ;)! I wear them every day! I love thrifting and finding incredible deals in my neighborhood.This winter it was a black cloak with a hood and three big buttons I got from an independent Korean designer at Think Closet.

Who are your favorite designers? I tend to prefer individual and unique clothes with a slightly romantic feel. So my favorite designers are people like my friend Danny Tang, who's very influenced by HIS friend Alexander Wang, also one of my favorite designers. I also adore Rebecca Taylor for her flowy chiffon dresses and 3.1 Philip Lim. Top Shop is FANTASTIC for accessories and I love the shoes and basics at Zara.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.