HottHe of the Week...Gabriella

This weeks first HottHe is a blogger from England, meet Gabriella. Starting to seem like these Jeffrey Campbell Litas are about as popular on HottHe's as the Jessica Simpson Dani Shoes. Which He suppose is just fine, they are both super high.Gabriella has a confidence to her that He caught onto right away and He likes her style, bam, He Approved.


How would you describe your style? My style depends on my mood, but I’ve been feeling like a bit of a throwback to the 80s lately, so I love to intertwine Vintage with high street and designer pieces; I think American Apparel channel vintage meets modern like no other store I’ve seen and I buy a hell of a lot of their stuff purely for that reason. I love mixing things that you wouldn’t usually put together and for me form is always way more important than function – which usually results in some impractical impulse purchases. I also follow the mantra that accessories make an outfit, whether that accessory is a killer pair of heels, a bag or jewellery - in my case it’s usually a ring on every other finger and a tonne of necklaces

Favorite item you own? Such a tough question – but I’d have to say either my Vivienne Westwood pirate boots and my Mulberry ‘Alexa’ handbag, as they’re both timeless and I can see myself still wearing them in 5 years time. They’re closely followed my by Jeffrey Campbell ‘Litas’ – JC should be given some kind of Lifetime Recognition Award for his contribution to women’s shoes. Oh, I almost forgot, but I wouldn’t be able to live without my Ray Ban Wayfarers either.

Who are your favorite designers? Because I’m from the UK and I believe she epitomises all that is brilliant about British fashion, I’d have to say Vivienne Westwood is my favourite designer. I’m a sucker for Alexander Wang, The Kooples and Rag & Bone too.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.