HottHe of the Week...Suzy

Probably the baddest HottHe we have featured, Suzy, is the owner of a motorcycle shop, and has more tats they any other HottHe. Suzy is also a proud owner of the Jessica Simpson Dani shoes, and we all know pretty much everyone gets Approval from He in those. Scroll through her pictures, because the textured tights under the sheer skirt, might be one of the coolest looks He has seen in a while, and pretty sure He hasn't seen that anywhere else yet.


How would you describe your style? This is always a hard one, as I usually just wear anything and everything I like, whether or not it's currently in style, so it's hard to classify it. It's kinda rocker-boho meets romantic-girly-vintage if that can count as anything!

Favorite item you own? this changes as I accumulate new items. Currently however, my faves are my Stylestalker snake print maxi, Surface to Air Pandora heels, Covergirl lipsticks,Burberry-esque trench coat with faux leather sleeves.. . I have quite a few favorites actually, lol

Who are your favorite designers? Also a tough one, as I love all for different reasons. But I always love the classics- Chanel, Versace, Gucci, D&G. But also love Alexander McQueen (RIP), Alexander Wang, Philip Lim, Rad Hourani, Proenza Schouler, etc. As you can see, I have a hard time narrowing down anything!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.