HottHe of the Week...Lauren Jean

Right off the bat, Lauren Jean is not our typical type of HottHe of the Week. He just kinda really liked her pictures and style. Sometimes people have more of an artistic style then just the everyday fashion style. He thinks LJ has both, and for that she is He Approved.

How would you describe your style?
Hippie. 70s/80s. Rocker glam. Tom Boy. Ecclectic. (Think MK Olsen, Rumi Neely, of duty model streetwear) I have worn heels pretty much everyday for the past 7 years. I truly feel that shoes make the outfit. I own too many heels to count and up until recently my motto was heel height must be 4 - 5 inches. Lately though... maybe cuz i live downtown and walk everywhere... or maybe cuz my boyfriend has knocked a little sense into me for this summer time.. i have embraced the lower chunky heels and flats. Yes every fashionista has her moments of needing to take her look down a notch and be able to have a shoe she can easily romp around in causal attire.

I feel that this year i have truly found and embraced ME in my style. When you dress for you you feel so comfortable and sexy!

Favorite item you own? I know this is gonna sound silly but i couldn't live without safety pins. I am a vintage clothes shopper. I love finding old vintage pieces that have a story and history. One of my favorite things is that you can find really amazing quality and such a steal! I buy tons of shirts and dresses that i intend to hem or alter... but in reality i always end up safety pinning everything to suit the look i wanna rock for each day. I actually prefer pinning to sewing some pieces because that awesome tunic dress can be turned into a drapy summer shirt with about two pins and then transformed back again. With pins i get the most out of my wardrobe.

Who are your favorite designers? SHOES!!! Jeffrey Campbell. Christian Louboutin. Sam Edelman. I also die for Rick Owens... the inventor of the PERFECT leather jacket... over and over and over again. Otherwise i am more of a see what i can find and discover type of person.

HE Needs More HottHes?
Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.