HottHe of the Week...Kaitlyn

Hippie Chic, Beach Chic, call Kaitlyn, whatever you want, but He is going to call her a HottHe. Cannot tell you how many pictures, have He's famous Upper Arm Bangle, tons of rings and jewelry, heels, wedges everywhere. Kaitlyn is going to quickly rise to the ranks of top fashion blogger, but for now she is He Approved.

How would you describe your style? Im a scrabbled version of a gypsy native american with a little more edge... I used to cut out the pictures of Native Americans out of my parents Cowbys&Indians and cover my walls with them. You'll usually see me in diaper size shorts, boots, and a extremely oversized top. Smothered in jewelry. With some sort of adornment on top of my head.

Favorite item you own? Any of my turquoise jewelry. I feel naked without it.

Who are your favorite designers? Isabel Marant is always fun. And I feel like Cynthia Vincent could be my twin sole..

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.