HottHe of the Week...Penelope



First off, any girl that tells He, "I can put my legs behind my head!" is gonna grab He's attention real fast. Then you look this good and we have a perfect match. Penelope is such a fun name to say, she is a menswear designer and operates the blog Fashion-Fade. Amazing style, pic 1, is obviously He's favorite, but all pictures and looks by Penelope are He Approved.



















How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as eclectic and lazy! I tend to throw on stuff that I think will look ok in my head and just go with it! If people don't like it-they don't have to look! Normally my clothes are either black, white or marl grey with a splash of fringing, studs, crochet,leather and lace.

Favorite item you own? my favourite item(s) would have to be my silver fendi tote and my tassled leather jackets (I tend to collect these and buy every single one I see)

Who are your favorite designers? My favourite designers at the moment would have to be Alexander Wang and Mark Fast. I think considering they're guys, they know exactly how to make a girl look efforlessly sexy. and that is how I would always aspire to look.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.