HottHe of the Week...Lauren Nicole

Alright now, He is really like this new slide show feature. Whose the man? He is! In honor of this great feat, 3 HottHe's! Meet Lauren Nicole, aka Killy, from England. Part time model, part time hairdresser, make up artist and nail technician. Not that any technical work is going on but you get the idea. This HottHe has always been a fan of fashion and like many of our other HottHe's has a blog, so that you can check back for updates and more HottHe pics.




How would you describe your style? I'm not sure what i would describe my style as it's just me, i grew up listening to punk and colouring my hair a new colour every few days. I would wear the brighest colours i could find not because i just wanted to stand out, i just loved the way it would make me feel being bright and vibrant and my confidence seemed to brush on others also. When i got older i started to buy alot of vintage clothes, and i also had 3 charity shops by my house. So everyday i would go in and always find something new. I had to study so had no time to work, so all my money would go to clothes that had already been owned by someone else. I mix high street fashion with vintage but mostly i wear whatever i want to, even if it may not be fashionable at the time. I can be a rocker girl one day and the next i can be nerdy in plaid skirts and shirts, its fun to experiment with fashion. My style icon would be Erin Wasson, i love how she can look punky and sophisticated at the same time with the most simple items, She is a breath of fresh hair.

Favorite item you own? FMy favourite item i own would be a vintage sequin cocktail dress i brought from LA it is amazing.

Who are your favorite designers? Alexander McQueen is my fav also I love chanel, marc jacobs and right now i am in love with Jeffrey campbells shoes. But vintage will always have my heart, theres just something about wearing something that has been through decades that i love

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.