HottHe of the Week...Holly Miller


First time He has ever found a HottHe of the Week that is featured in a music video. Gotta keep this interesting. Definitely some sex appeal going on here...great lips. Great style and obviously feels pretty comfortable in front of a camera. Holly might be one of the first "triple threat" HottHe's, but all He really knows for sure is that she is He Approved.


















How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as free spirited. I'm always finding inspiration in different magazines, nylon or W are two of my favorites. I dress however I feel when I wake up that day. If I'm feeling relaxed I might throw on a pair of harum pants with a plain t-shirt, & If I'm feeling motivated I might throw on a dress with some black tights! Oh, and lipstick is one of my favorite accessories in the world. If I wake up feeling tired or underdressed, I just throw on a bright colored lip & I'm ready to take on the day!

Favorite item you own? My favorite clothing item would have to be my steve-madden black heeled boots that my boyfriend bought me a couple of weeks ago. They have since become my "go to" boots! There is nothing more versitile than a good pair of black boots, they seriously go with anything and everything. (& they are super comfortable!)

Who are your favorite designers? I think Karl Lagerfeld is one of the most iconic men in today's fashion world. He can do no wrong. I like to find inspiration in designers, and then try to put together my own version on a more budget friendly level. I am hooked on the great deals they offer on designer collections.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.