HottHe of the Week...Martina

No intros, none needed. This is Martina, and She oozes with hotness and style. Every single outfit, look, picture and style, is He Approved. Without question of the of the best HottHe's we have featured so far. After all these pictures, still want to see more of Martina, well lucky for the ArmHe, because she has her own blog, Fashion's Cult, so the pictures never have to stop.
























How would you describe your style? ' I chose my outfit inspiring me by magazine and editorials, I also follow blogs as Fashion Toast, Hanneli.com and The Sartorialis, wich inspiring me a lot as photographer. I decide what to wear in the morning, just to feeling comfortable and somehow different from everyday. I don't like to exceed so much wearing striking clothes or dangerous shoes. For me, Fashion is not copying what you see on runway or blogs, but what really makes me feel ok, but different from others, :)

Favorite item you own? Skinny leather pants black wedges :)

Who are your favorite designers? Helmut Lang Rvca Alexander Wang and many others!!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.