HottHe of the Week...Eve

Back to two a days. Fashion by He bringing you two overseas girls this week, too many HottHe's to handle! It is not often He finds a HottHe that is this hot and also training to be a chef. Umm can you say " Perfect Package?" Again Eve has more legs then most people can handle, but not He, never enough. He has never been to Finland before, where Eve is from, but if the chicks are looking this good and have similar style, it might be time to book a trip. Eve gets the He Approved stamp.
























How would you describe your style? I really don't think I have a specific style. One day I can wear a floral dress and the next a leather jacket, but the main thing is to keep it simple. I love the fact that I can play around with different styles to fit my mood of the day. In the summer (which is only like 2 months in here) I love to show of my legs as much as possible. In the weekdays I really don't bother to dress up nice cause I walk 5 kilometers to school and it can be -20°C and as soon as I get to school, I have to put on my cook uniform. I hatehatehatehate the fact that it is so freaking cold in Finland all the time and I have to dress like an Eskimo! Global warming, I welcome you with open arms!

Favorite item you own? At the moment I'm loving my Nelly.com Barcin boots, nice colour, super comfortable and stylish. I love to pair them up with light skinny jeans and an oversize shirt.

Who are your favorite designers? If I'd have the money, I'd fill my closet with Alexander McQueen and Balmain.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.