HottHe of the Week...Mona Lomre


Gotta tell ya, when He started this HottHe of the Week feature, He never planned that so many chicks would want to participate. It is HottHe overload here at FybHE HQ. That's not a complaint because He definitely needs a new supply of HottHes for May, but damn there are a lot of Hot Fashion bloggers on this planet. To start this weeks HottHe's off, meet Mona Lomre, from Belguim, and finally a single fashion blogger. Gonna have to check but He is pretty sure this is the first ever Belguim HottHe. Kinda thinking we should see if the ArmHe can get a HottHe in every country in the World, that would be total domination. For now though Mona is He Approved.

How would you describe your style?
I don't know! All I know is that I finally have one, because now I try everything on. Of course I'm not satisfied with my body, but I don't care. It's not because I'm petite that I can't wear long skirts, it's not because I don't like my legs that I can't show them. I just let myself go! But if I had to put words on my style, I would say a mix between British & French. Less classy than French, less crazy than British!

Favorite item you own? I have a few! My Miu Miu bag (it's in zebra & in wicker, so weird!) that I found in a vintage shop, it's just genius. And my Miu Miu shoes, all glittered, I got them from a friend. They are destroyed because I ran with them, I danced with them... They are SO comfy! My Maison Martin Margiela sweater is beautiful too. It has holes in it (made on purpose by Martin haha) and I got it in a vintage shop too. Actually, my favourite items are from vintage shops, or items with a story.

Who are your favorite designers? Maison Martin Margiela, of course! He's Belgian (so am I) and he really changed fashion. I also love Stella McCartney, Balmain and Chanel. These are my greatest inspirations.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.