Thursday Treat

Okay something has gotta give and I don't mean the movie even though I do love Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton, what a great movie...oh back to the subject, of the weather, blah, what to wear, the flu bug that has run rampant in my house and now has another one down this week, my husband, and there was something else that has escaped me lucky for you. Sorry for my short pointless rant and there are definitely worse things happening in the world so I will look to the positive. Wouldn't it be fabulous to hop a plane and escape to Lyford Cay for a bit.
The amazing Tom Scheerer has been renovating the exclusive club in the Bahamas and renovating other island homes in the area for the better part of 10 years. Lyford Cay is also featured in this month's Town and Country. I think Mr. Scheerer did a grand job just like the supposed height of those 20 ft tall palm trees and how I adore the antique glass over the fireplace! Oh, the details, enjoy...  





Photos courtesy of LuluDk and Tom Scheerer