Romantic Message

Romantic Message

1-U'll always be mine, 4 now & 4 ever, U'll always be mine. Pls tell me its true, pls be mine 4 ever, I'll always always love you!

2-Dreams r 2b 4gotten, Reality 2b lived, desire 2b fulfilled & destiny 2b reached, where it began there it will end, friends from the start, Friendz till the end.

3-Sum broken hearts may never mend, Sum memories may never end, Sum wet tears may never dry but my luv 4U will never die!

4-If i could give u 1 thing in life, i would give u the ability 2 c yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r 2 me!

5-LIFE is 4 living, i live mine 4 U! LOVE is 4 giving, i give mine 2 U! DREAMS are 4 dreaming, mine are 4 U! HEARTS are 4 beating, & mine beats 4 U!

Romantic Message


6-Can u keep a secret?

Between me & u

You promise?

I really need to tell u this...

Well...

I MISS U...

7-2 live a life i need a heartbeat, 2 have a heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have a heart i need happyness, 2 have happyness i need a friend & 4 a friend i need U!

8-1message
received

LOVE U!

1 more
message
recieved

MISS U!

1 more
message
recieved

CARE 4U!

1 last
message
recieved

From ur friend!


9-Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

Romantic Message

10-don't love 1, don't love 2, but love the 1 who loves you

11-If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter then any light.The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.

12-The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

13-Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx

14-I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame,
every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....


15-Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most


16-When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!


17-If I had letters "hrt" I can add "ea" and get heart, If I add u then Id "hurt" but I rather choose u and get hurt than have a heart without u.

18-You're Attractive Gorgeous Sexy Intelligent Smart Charming

Sophisticated Fit Kind & Generous.

In fact you're becoming more like me everyday!

My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where its warm and loving