HottHe of the Week...Irene


Love Irene's laid back style to fashion. First HottHe from the Netherlands. If this is any representation of that area, good for them, Irene definitely is a good person to have being the face of a nation. Heels, she got big ones, great accessories, hot legs, good body, looks like another successful HottHe pick. Check out her blog too, My Fashion Findings . Irene you are officially He Approved.



How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as simple but stylish. I have a weakness for sequins, and I'm in love with the 70's style. I mostly have the rule to not wear more than 3 colors on one outfit and have one statement piece to blow everyone away.

Favorite item you own? I think this are my high-waisted denim shorts, or my new Alexander Wang siamese clutch!

Who are your favorite designers? For bags: defenitely Alexander Wang.
Besides that I really love the swedish brand ACNE, they got simple but really beautiful clothes and shoes! I think most swedish brands and designers make perfect clothes.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.