HottHe of the Week...Amanda

When you look at pics of girls you get an idea of what they are about, but when He spoke to Amanda further, she through He for a loop. "I'm really into cars. I know how to ride a motorcycle and I'd love to have my own bike one day." Well not so sure He and Amanda are gonna have that much in common, but there are a few many things He likes. Amanda is 5'11, and we all know it is not easy to find a girl that tall that still straps on the High High Heels. "I own almost 200 pairs of shoes." God-damn that's a lot of shoes. "I'm a twenty-something from Canada and yes, I use the word, 'eh'." Damn Canadians and their "eh," but we can let it slide because Amanda is He Approved.


How would you describe your style?
My style is girly-chic with an edge. I love feminen pieces and you won't catch me in anything too manly, but I don't want to be too sugary either so I love adding in edgier elements like a shrunken leather jacket, studded heels, a tough belt, etc.

Favorite item you own? This is such a tough question! There are so many items in my closet that I love and it's hard to pick just one...

Who are your favorite designers? I'm not much of a brand-name kind of girl. I love to shop but money only goes so far so to stretch my money I'm always shopping sales. If I had all the money in the world I would no doubt spend it on multiple pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes (I own one pair).

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.