Anniversary Message

Anniversary Message

1-This first year of marriage has been the best
I've ever known, so deep and rich and full.
I've felt more passion than in all the rest:
More tenderness than silk, more warmth than wool.
Not that it's been easy. There've been times
When all the world has seemed to come apart:
Anger faces anger, and past crimes,
Real or imagined, lacerate the heart.
Love sometimes settles slowly, like a house
New-built that needs to snuggle in its bed.
When floorboards creak and groan, it's time to douse
The lights and make unbridled love instead!
Love, like air, cannot always be clear;
How sweet to breathe it with you this first year!

2-Fifty years is really not enough
In which to plumb the depths of someone's soul.
Fifty more years, then, should be the goal:
To know the beauty of another's love,
Yearnings shape, and life-long shadows buff.
Yet life was never easy in those years.
Everest is sometimes hard to climb.
A will to love has brought you to this time,
Rich in joys that time cannot remove.
So may this day be filled with happy tears!


3-Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary,
May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,
As you make a wonderful pair.
Happy Wedding

4-Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delight Joy beyond
reason You've given me, Our love is true This I can see.

5-We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow
Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for each other,Had no attached
strings.

6-If I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still
love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"


7-Anniversary Sms No greeting card to give...
No sweet flowers to send...
No cute graphics to forward...
Just a loving heart saying "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"

8-Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines "forever."
Happy Anniversary!

9-Twenty-five years, and still you are in love!
What river does not deepen as it flows?
Each day your love increases as it goes,
Nourishing the lands through which it moves.
The love that lasts is deeper far than passion.
Years pass and it abides beneath the light.
Few know the secrets of its dark delight,
Intent on all the toys that are in fashion.
Vivid lusts yield pleasures that soon cease.
Each year of love yields happiness and peace.

10-Thank you for being the love of my life,
Half of the child asleep in my womb,
A husband whose husbandry made of his wife
Near as blissful a blossom as ever did bloom!
Knight of my nights and dance of my days,
Yours are the eyes in which I am most me.
Only with you will I wend through my ways
Unburdened as heaven, unscathed as the sea!

11-Happy Anniversary!
After many years
Pleasure is a golden hillside,
Passionate and still.
Your bedrooms and your hands are free,
After unshed tears;
Now much of life is tucked away,
No longer touched by will.
In your hearts a wilderness,
Vast and undisturbed,
Empty of all sentiments
Renews the moment's glory.
So may years of tenderness,
Also sung unheard,
Radiant beyond all sense
Yet tell love's ancient story.