News Announcement: flickr deletes 3.5 years of altamira archives

Hello dear readers...

In case you've been wondering about an inability to access the archives in my site, flickr appears to have deleted my account without a prior warning that they were going to delete my account. Granted, they sent me an email that indicates that I was in violation of their Terms Of Service, but nowhere in the original statement is there a fair warning that my entire account would be deleted. Beneath is a copy of the email that was sent to me, in it's entirety.

I am presently doing my best to get the issue rectified with the proper authorities at flickr by following proper flickr procedures, and sadly all I can do at this point is wait. It seems reasonable considering that it's now fashion month, that I would share with you this current challenge.

Nevertheless, the "show must go on" and you can firmly count on additional fresh updates from Milan and Paris fashion weeks.

Sincerely,

Craig

"Hi altamiranyc,

You are in violation of our Guidelines found here:
http://www.flickr.com/guidelines.gne. Please reference
your
blog: www.altamiranyc.blogspot.com.

# Do link back to Flickr when you post your Flickr content
elsewhere.
Flickr makes it possible to post content hosted on Flickr
to other web sites. However, pages on other web sites that
display content hosted on flickr.com must provide a link
from each photo or video back to its page on Flickr. This
provides a way to get more information about the content
and
the photographer.

Flickr is not a hosting site. Please rectify this use in
the future.

Regards,
Flickr Staff"