HottHe of the Week...Casey

Can you say blonde bombshell? Actually not even sure what that means, but Casey has got awesome style and a great collection of super high shoes. He wises she would step up her blog game a bit more and blog more often because when she does her style is on point. Still just a college girl she has plenty of time to make a name for herself. Casey however will probably now be the most popular girl on campus, that happens after you are named HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? My style really varies with time. I tend to obsess over a certain type of look or brand (currently Free People) and wear it to no end, then decide to move on to the next. I can't really pin point what I would call my style, maybe eclectic?. I love big, fat wedges that make my 5'3 frame taller and the chunkier, the better. Right now, my choice
for shoes is Jeffrey Campbell.

Favorite item you own? This answer will change in a week, so I'm going to go with my favorite accessory I don't really wear a lot, but when I do, I thank myself again for buying these. My cream Vera Wang platforms (I am seen holding them in pic 1 of Pictures&Police or
if you go to Margaret's blog, she did a post on me called Personal Style Icon #2 this month, where you can also gather more photos and where I am seen in the shoes). They are just divine and my first big designer shoe purchase, so they have a little bit of a sentimental value to them.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite brands are (in no particular order) Elizabeth & James (partially due to my fascination with MK and Ashley), anything from Free People, I love Vince (always have the best big, comfy, oversized sweaters), and wait...maybe I do have a favorite - Rag & Bone. Yes, I'd say those brands sum up my wardrobe (and of course I must add my love for my own store, Aritzia. I have so much from there). I love, love, love to accessorize. To the max. Maybe even too much, but I like it. I pile on the bracelets, some being handmade friendship bracelets, others being David Yurman and bangles from Free People. I don't think jewelry can clash, I adore mixing gold and silver and adding a bright colored ring or necklace to
the equation. I will say I do stick to a theme of colors...pinks or the blues.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.