What Should I Make Next?


Hello girls I need your help, my wonderful new patterns have arrived and I have 4m of cream crepe fabric ready to go...But I can't decide what to make first.  So please help by choosing for me, I have added a little poll gadget at the end of this post for easy voting.



Dress or very stylish tunic and trousers?


Which dress to choose, v front, back or both?


View A but short length.

Please make your choice and press "Listo"*.  The poll will be open until Sunday the 22nd and then I will make up your choice next week.  Thanks for your help I can't wait to see the winner.

* So now the push button is in Greek, I have no idea what's happening but it all still works.  Hehe I am being very international.   ax


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.