Load Them Up Pretty.


I am loving the multi bracelet look that has been around for a while and over time I have added some little ones here and there.  Which look do you do?


Neon friendship bracelets with a tan.


All gold with the Cartier Love Bangle, which is on my wish list.


A mixture of colours and textures.



I tend to go for the mixture and these two lovelies are my latest.  The dragonfly one of course and a little sparkle (that is actually a kids one but fits my tiny wrists) are now added to my silver bangle from Mexico and my vintage find bamboo bangle.  

Is this a look you like or are you like the Captain and moan about the jangle noise?  There are so many lovely ones around here that I am going to to get one for my first give away, but we need get to 100 followers first,(That has been the goal for a while and the time is coming, so Thank you all.) so not long now ladies!


I have hurt my ankle so it is a lazy day on the couch for me, enjoy your weekends.  ax


Images: 1, 23,