HottHe of the Week...Sarah Mikaela


He is a huge fan of discovering new fashion blogs. When He came across Sarah's blog, He knew right away she was gonna make a great HottHe. Has that innocent blonde look to her, but fools you with awesome style, like she knows something you don't, look in her eye. With hopes and dreams of becoming a fashion designer, we might just be seeing more of Sarah in the future, but for now she is He Approved.

How would you describe your style? Fun. I mix many different things and I love colors without it being to tacky. I try to have no bounderies or rules, but I'm very conscious about what looks good on me and what doesn't. I handpick the trends I like every season and make them my own. The androgyne look with a shirt and a blazer seems to always work for me, but I'm very versatile in my style. To me, my style is really all about having fun and feeling great.

Favorite item you own? Oh my. That's an impossible question. I love everything I own. If I was to mention what my adrenaline is running for now, it would be a MTWTFSS Weekday dress and a S'nob de Noblesse shirtdress. Also, I'm about to get my nails minxed which I'm sure will be my favorite accessory for a while!

Who are your favorite designers?Marc Jacobs, Basso & Brooke, Stella McCartney, Dries van Noten, Jil Sander and so on... (I'm a fashion addict)

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.