HottHe of the Week...Sara Louise Wilson


Meet Sara from SaraLuxe, the pic above instantly drew He in. Anyone who pulls off an American Apparel Lace body suit and wedges, with nothing else, has to be a HottHe. Sara has a crazy cool collection of heels, check out her pics below. F*cking awesome bad ass style, great collection of heels and jewelry, pretty much everything you need to be a HottHe of the Week, Sara is without doubt He Approved.



How would you describe your style? My style is definatly not trend-based. I dont buy things when they are in stores as I hate that everyone has the same thing. Its very rare Im in something 'trendy' . I wear what I like - I dont care . As long as I like it . I like bright colours, embellishments, and if im not layered up in drapes of diiferent materials - i feel naked.

Favorite item you own? Favorite items I own are my harlequin Vivienne Westwood Satchel, my white patent Doc Martins or any one of my XS Men's shirts .

Who are your favorite designers? Favourite Designers would be Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood. Im obsessed with British Fashion subcultures - such as rock n rollers, dandys, teddy boys and punks and these two designers just embody everything good about these cultures and make them contemporary. They take the best of British and sell it to the world with a pinch of anarchy.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.