HottHe of the Week...Jennifer

Now for our American HottHe. He has really turned up the heat for the next few weeks bringing the ArmHe some of the hottest and most stylish chicks He could find. Meet Jennifer, freelancer in events and public relations during the day, and socialite at night or should He says a self proclaimed "rockstar, there is no denying it." Rockstar or not, Jennifer is He Approved and this weeks HottHe of the US.


















How would you describe your style? I am complex so it is hard to generalize my style. I like to mix it up a lot. I would say the best way to determine my mood and where I am during my menstrual cycle is to check out what I am wearing. Once in a full moon, I like to pull out my weird alter-ego when I peacock and wear an outfit that screams "Look At Me". This is when I hit a creative peak, show some skin and throw caution to the wind. Other days I want to feel free, bohemian and earthy and that is when I exude my true nature. You can find me in a maxi-dress and taking my shoes off in public whenever I get the chance. When I am PMS and want to feel invisible, I go for the emo-hoodie look and wear large sunglasses and an oversized T-shirt. That's just me.

Favorite item you own? Favorite items I own, a vintage Thakoon dress I found at Tokio 7, my 6 inch YSL wedges from www.ricebeansvintage.com and printed scarves from Bali

Who are your favorite designers? Chanel, DVF, Betsey Johnson (such amazing youthful energy), Zac Posen, Elizabeth & James, Frye, James Perse, Haute Hippie, YSL.... but many of my favorite pieces are from thrift stores and do not have labels.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.