HottHe of the Week...Carmen

Sh*t is getting out of control over at Fashion by He in the month of March. 2 HottHe's a week. This week He is doing one American and one Foreigner, try and wrap you head around that. First up is Carmen from Spain. A blogger and aspiring teacher. This chick is 166 centimeters(to us in the US, thats 5' 4") and 99 of thsoe are legs! Well f*ck, we don't need to do the math to know that's an amazing ratio. He loves legs. He loves Carmen. Not a bad way to start off the HottHe's of March.
























How would you describe your style?In fact, I don't think I have an style... I mean, I dress as I want to, depending on the day, my mood, the temperature. My style is a combination of styles, it's eclectic. I get inspired by blogs, magazines, friends, family, a clothing item I find somewhere...I think is not good to get typecasted by an style.

Favorite item you own? Right now, my nude heels from Zara. Some extra inches are always perfect. I also like my Vuitton bag, basic and timeless.

Who are your favorite designers? As I like to mix styles, my favorite designers change from a year to another... It's difficult to pick up just one as I don't dress from just one of them. I like Isabel Marant, Tara Jarmon, the amazing Lagerfeld, Pura López, Schlesser... But I don't know what to do without the clones Zara brings us every year... Inditex is real fashion for real people. I also love some french brands as Maje, Claudie Pierlot, Comptoir des Cotonniers...

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.